Come check out my new internet radio show!

Hiya, SoH folkles. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm going to be hosting a new radio show on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.agroradio.com">http://www.agroradio.com</a> on Tues and Thurs nights from 12 midnight until 1:00am EST. My mainstay is punk rock, but I have very eclectic tastes. I plan on spinning tracks from artists like Link Wray, Public Enemy, Black Sabbath, The Cramps, Everclear, Van Halen, Frank Zappa, Tom Waits, and everything in between. I have no playlist - I'll just be spinning whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. So, stop on in for a wide variety of good music. Hope you enjoy the show!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, but you know we had a lot of people who never liked PvP before and they surprised themselves by enjoying it a lot in WoW. It's kind of like PvP-lite, so its nothing too abusive here. We have characters currently ranging from around level 10 to level 40, with the main "clumps" being around level 20-25 and level 35-40.

I will say though its a fast leveling game, and highly soloable. It might be fun for you and the "Mrs" to try out! =)

I've already played a Paladin to level 27 early this year, so I am familiar with the game, I just wasn't terribly thrilled with it. However, that was mainly because grouping was sucktastic. If I had some people to play with who actually KNEW how to group it might be a fun game. But damn, I hate the graphics with a passion.

Now that I think about it, I was playing that on my old system, too. It should be even more like butter than it was before on the new one. I honestly thought the basics of the game were pretty good. However, when I grouped with people they all kept playing just like they were soloing which meant constant wiping from 6 people pulling - this is the danger of such a solo-oriented game. However, being able to group with you folks might make it fun. I'm seriously considering it. What class(es) do you need?