Come check out my new internet radio show!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep agree with Zyco just make what sounds fun. And you bring a good point about how solo oriented the game is. It does present a minor challenge to keeping the guild together.. but the instances do a good job of getting everyone on the same page, and of course we are always willing to help one another get some quests done in contested territory.

I think the higher end game will involve more group-oriented stuff, but I'm not sure.

I think its small group / duo focused.. not as much solo (unless you really want to do that)

Pair up to explore/do quests in a certain area is one of the better way to do things. But most of the guys who level fast just solo quest in each area until they have gone through all the quests there and move on.

Once you hit dungeons then you need to have at least 5 unless you want to go thru the instance when mobs are easier and the items less powerful to you for their level.