Application for Allyisana

Allisyana

Hi all. I am Allisyana a level 35 Ranger. My wife (Annerotica level 32 Assassin) were looking to join the best guild on Lumiel, South of Heaven. We are currently guild mates with Lung and Soral and have greatly enjoyed the friendship and camaraderie we shared with them. Our guild, Notorious, is a small fun guild, but the leadership has been away from the game and most people have left and are no longer around. All that being said, a little about me:

I am 38 years old, former Navy submariner, and currently a career Police Detective near Charlotte, NC. (please don't hold that against me. I am often funny and like sarcasm.;))

I started playing MMORPGs with EQ1. I played for several years and did alot of end game raiding. Later I played DAOC, and then EQ2. In EQ2 I was our guild's leader and main raid tank for 4 years. Our guild had about 45 active players and it was a true family, which I miss.

My wife and I have been playing Aion since January. We played on Azphel during most of that time and enjoyed it, but always wanted to try the Asmodian side. Once we made our characters on Lumiel, we were hooked. It was hard giving up multiple characters over there and almost a full Daeva set, but Azphel's Elyos community was childish and it became not as fun. As soon as we started here we could tell it was like night and day. Annerotica and I also played EQ2 together, where she was a guild officer.

My wife, Annerotica, is 42 years old and an accountant in Charlotte,NC. She enjoys talking endlessly on vent and grouping with others!

I am currently a 35 ranger (full blue gear, which I think is pretty decent for my first character on a server, but it was easier knowing more what to do!)

I love PvP! I love rifting, but its kind of hard to find alot of targets. I almost always kill anyone 1v1, unless they are purple, or 6+ levels higher than me.

I love to group and I enjoyed fortress sieges on Azphel...We need to do something about the Elyos on Lumiel, btw. I am looking forward to contributing anyway that I can.

Lastly, I love to group with guildmates, and that is what I want most out of a guild. Another family like I had in EQ2. I desire to be in a top notch guild with skilled mature players who have fun. I have ventrilo and like using it! I realize that you tend to have a minimum level requirement, but I hope that you could make an exception for myself and my wife (Annerotica). We are great people, knowledgeable, and fun to play with! I have grouped with Das from South of Heaven several times and talked to him about your guild. You guys seem like the best of the best and I hope we can be a part of SoH and grow with you!

Edited by Allisyana

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it's me Annerotica,

My husband did a great job of telling you about me, except I do not talk endlessly on vent...just at home :D. I do like to cut up and have fun, but am also serious when serious is required!

I think we would be a great addition to the Legion. We are a friendly, helpful, no drama couple.

I hope we can find a good home within your legion