Majorfalcon Heeding the Call

Guest Majorfalcon

Guest Majorfalcon

Hello veteran and new SoH members alike. My Aion name is Majorfalcon, but you may call me Dre. I'm one of those gamers who doesn't mind using my real name. I guess it just makes me a little less formal to ease tension lol.

First, I came to know of SoH from AionSource when I went looking for a legion that fits my playstyle. I'm a returning launch player that quit after my friends and legion left and went back to WoW, and with my junior year of college starting I just could not find the time. But now I'm back and would love to join SoH sometime in the future.

A little about me:

~Huge gamer. I play Battlefield Bad Company 2 while chatting in Aion and flying a spaceship in X3: Terran Conflict....that never ends well haha

~MMO veteran. Played Asheron's Call and Everquest religiously, Was a vanilla WoW raider who ran MC and BWL nightly, Played alot of EQ2, WAR, and AoC as well.

~Very laid back. Left WoW due to drama over tanking DKP and who needs gear more.

~Dedicated. Have lots of endgame PVE/PVP experience from AC, WoW, and EQ2.

I had a great chat with Huntyre who gave me a lot of great advice and good things to say about SoH. However, I'm only a level 25 Glad atm, so I don't expect an invite anytime soon. I just wanted to say hey, and for everyone here to add me as a friend if you can and if you need help or want to level some alts, hit me up!!!

LAST NOTE: I am a dual wielding gladiator and will stick with it. I will adapt my strategies to fit with the guild runs and become a great asset, I promise. I always love to play the not so popular versions of classes, and I've always been partial to dual-wielding plate wearers since my fury warrior in WoW :).

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic