The Story of Rhyliethi

Anatanasia

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks a ton for all the warm welcomes! I already had a great impression of the legion just from talking to Mordrid last night (or would that be early this morning? lol) but this here is the icing on the cake and the cherry on top of the perfect ice cream sundae.

I'm going to set you up with Friend access so you can roam around a bit. Keep in touch as you level up!

Thank you much!

Within the past day, got myself up to lvl 13 - highest I've ever gotten on an Asmo toon and so I was doing a happy chair dance yesterday =D

Realizing, especially living in one of the midwest states that loves to grow corn, Fright Corn is frightening because now I can go past a grove of cornstalks and just picture those things.... ewwww *shudder* :lol:

**Thanks again to everyone who has, and any who do so in the future, given me such warm welcomes. Games like this are a wonderful way to de-stress and just have fun, and having a great group of people to do that with makes it even better. Feel free to add me to your friend's list, any of you (am usually on in the evenings - from about 7 p.m. or so til the wee early hours of the next morning), and please say hi. Sometimes it gets kinda lonely grinding out there with no one to talk to :D