Parthes - 47 Cleric

Parthes

Hi guys,

I've been playing Aion for about 8 months. Started on the Elyos side, I like to think of it as just doing homework on the enemy. ;) Played a cleric there, got to about level 36 and then came over to the Asmodian side with friends. (Sometimes I slip up and warn my group that "there are asmo's here!" lol... This is my first pvp game and in the beginning I was scared to death anytime I saw the red tags... I guess that's why I still slip up and say "Asmos!" from time to time. I think I'm recovering though... with therapy. :D )

Previously, I've played EQ2, EQ, Age of Conan, Vanguard, GW and a 2 week trial of WoW. Most of that time was spent in EQ. It got to the point where I only logged in for the raids. Didn't enjoy grinding in order to progress or even level for that matter. After Vanguard, friends decided to go back, convinced me it was no longer a grind. I tried it again. Though it was nice to see old friends, it definately was still a grind, so I left again after a couple weeks. Saying that just to say, I'm looking to play the game to have fun and socialize and experience all aspects of it without feeling rushed to push to the end.

In RL I'm a medical biller weekdays and usually log in between 6-7pm EST. Weekends, I'm usually around quite a bit. I volunteer at the local animal shelter and have 2 adopted "kids" from there that can sometimes get into trouble at the most inconvenient (game) times. I try not to hit the "push to talk" key while I'm screaming at them to settle down! :mad:

I've attended several raids and have been in alliance with Huntyre and Kricket. I was pretty new to the Abyss and raiding and I found their leadership easy to follow and friendly. I've been hanging out with Valkyrine alot and grouping together... where he moves, I move... just like that. (sorry, couldn't resist). Anyway, when he said that SoH was one of the legions he was looking at, I was pretty excited. Talking with Huntyre and Alli today addressed concerns I had about time investment and level pushing in a top legion, so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and hunting together with like levels.

I'm also looking forward to an upgraded pc which I should have by the end of the week so I can actually move in the fortresses when Elyos swarm in (or I'm hoping I'll be able to!).

Anyway, thanks for your time and see you in game!

Parthes