Greetings all!

Valkyrie

Hey hey all. Just a little introduction here, no books. My character's name is Valkyrine, a lvl 48 Templar. Been using Valkyrie for a couple games now. But I also have a "persona" known as Dmitry.

I started off mmo's in UO and played just about all of them ever since. Skipping a few that had little or no PvP. I was involved with a European Based Guild named SUN which started in UO and still exists to this day. I still keep in touch with them, but as one of the two Americans it was hard to get the playtime with my old friends, especially as people got older and family time increased.

I played AION in beta and a couple months of release with some old friends from another Old Guild, Sinister. Things were fun but didn't last with the painful grind etc of the times. I been back a couple months now and enjoy the game very much. Been getting more and more active in the Asmo effort in the Abyss and also respected Hunt's leadership and thought, were else would be a good place to settle in. I am currently an Officer in a Legion that is sadly fading. It's rather unfotunate, but after losing a few core people it's amazing how quickly things can go south.

Looking forward to meeting all of you, and of course, being a thorn in the Elyos side. Thanks for reading. :cool: