(Wow) Holy/Ret Pally, Rogue, Mage, Elem Shaman

slugovsky

Hello all!

I've been cruising the warcraft forums the past couple of days looking for an adult guild to join that had both solid gaming and a friendly atmosphere (plus had to be located on a Chicago datacenter server that is PVP - hard one!). Looks like I've found one! I saw your recruitment notice for 10man Cata, and the spots you have open. My best geared toon is my Holy/Ret Pally (HolyHannah/Malorne), and I have the other toons listed as well. I have been playing this game since the original beta, and used to raid Molten Core (40) (in the good ol' days). Still have my perditions blade on my rogue as a matter of fact! Since you are not looking for paladin spots, I would be very interested in raiding as a rogue ... though in the event of an invite hope that it is OK to transfer all of my toons as I will play them off and on, use them for crafting, etc.

Some fun stuff about me: Im in my late 30s / married / perform in broadway musicals / and live in Chicago. My wife is very understand of my wow "me" time :) I've tried to indoctrinate her, but she always ends up spinning in circles and driving her toons off cliffs! So Im the solo player in our household for now.

At any rate, if you have vent server and would like to chat, please let me know! I saw that you'd like to raid or group, but that would be difficult for me as I would have to transfer first.

Appreciated,

Steve

(plus had to be located on a Chicago datacenter server that is PVP - hard one!).

This made me laugh because that is literally one of the exact reasons we chose this server. Your introduction sounds very solid!

To answer one of your questions, we do not currently have any restrictions on "alts", so no there would be no objection to bringing over your other toons. Right now the point we're at in our roster is we have "too much" dps for a single ten man team, but we're one tank and two or three healers shy of starting a second team. We have a tank and two healers leveling up. The reason I mention this is that, if you were to transfer your rogue right away, you might be left waiting for us to find these elusive priests we need to recruit. I just want to let you know that up front; I don't expect it to take forever to find more healers but I don't want you to be surprised or disappointed by that either.

If you'd like to talk more, send me a private message and I'll give you our teamspeak information. We could certainly have a chat there. 101%20Smilie.png

Love the intro post and welcome to the forum! I'm not certain whether we have any professional performers; that's really cool. Do you make your living performing, or are you relegated to having a day job like most of us? :p

/edit: Blah. Typo.

Thanks! I figured its the one fun sounding personal factoid I could leave :) No, I do not make my living performing. Just a moonlight job that pays well enough, but I do it for the love of it... During the day I masquerade as an I.T. guy haha :)

This made me laugh because that is literally one of the exact reasons we chose this server. Your introduction sounds very solid!

To answer one of your questions, we do not currently have any restrictions on "alts", so no there would be no objection to bringing over your other toons. Right now the point we're at in our roster is we have "too much" dps for a single ten man team, but we're one tank and two or three healers shy of starting a second team. We have a tank and two healers leveling up. The reason I mention this is that, if you were to transfer your rogue right away, you might be left waiting for us to find these elusive priests we need to recruit. I just want to let you know that up front; I don't expect it to take forever to find more healers but I don't want you to be surprised or disappointed by that either.

If you'd like to talk more, send me a private message and I'll give you our teamspeak information. We could certainly have a chat there. 101%20Smilie.png

Hey thanks for the info on the second team! No worries, my rogue is 76 or 77... so I'll just level her up grab some gear over the next few weeks! Glad to. Maybe even level or grab gear with the other toons you have levelling as well if they feel like it? Basically I'm just rolling by myself at the moment as everyone I knew on this server has left, or taken a hiatus. Ill create a toon on your server and leave it up in case you log. Am I looking for Ashin?

Thanks!

--Steve