(Wow) Holy/Ret Pally, Rogue, Mage, Elem Shaman

slugovsky

It turns out Slugo had a resto shammy up his sleeve! So he offered to help alleviate our healer shortage with that and then get his rogue up to speed once we've found/leveled some more healers.

So with that, welcome to the guild! (Shammy's name is Tyrpsichore.)

Please check out the Guild Policy forum for important information for new recruits, including our Code of Conduct.

Hey thanks for the info on the second team! No worries, my rogue is 76 or 77... so I'll just level her up grab some gear over the next few weeks! Glad to. Maybe even level or grab gear with the other toons you have levelling as well if they feel like it? Basically I'm just rolling by myself at the moment as everyone I knew on this server has left, or taken a hiatus. Ill create a toon on your server and leave it up in case you log. Am I looking for Ashin?

Thanks!

--Steve

Yes, please. Just level me.

Welcome aboard!

Took my long enough to see this...

I really like how you still have your perditions. I still have my CHT and perditions on my gnome! It was so awesome on a gnome. I still kept my tier 2.5 gear from AQ, because I looked awesome in it. Never quite got the dagger from C'thun, no matter how many times I killed him... still bugs me to this day our guild never saw one while the other guild or two that could kill them had them dropping like crazy.

Took my long enough to see this...

I really like how you still have your perditions. I still have my CHT and perditions on my gnome! It was so awesome on a gnome. I still kept my tier 2.5 gear from AQ, because I looked awesome in it. Never quite got the dagger from C'thun, no matter how many times I killed him... still bugs me to this day our guild never saw one while the other guild or two that could kill them had them dropping like crazy.

Oh my, those WERE the days.... I never did end up getting a CHT for OH. I always wanted one though. Ah... memories...

My gosh, I would look forward to that friday night raid...pizza, beer, cigars...40 man... :)

Can you believe we actually got FORTY people to raid back then? I can't...

Wow! Hearing you in vent I would have never guessed you had all that tenor in ya! Very impressive. 113%20In%20Love.png

(too bad those recordings have so much ambient echo from the room tho :p)

Hahaha awww thanks!

Too bad though, such is the nature of bootlegs :)

Hey, in a few weeks Ill be getting the BluRay from this latest production of Jekyll & Hyde. Should be super quality! I'll be sure to post some of it :)