Promotions!

Ashin

"Veterans who were also Founding Members should have the Founding Member title beneath their avatar. They should also have access to the Applicant Review. Can I have a Founding Member confirm this is working correctly please? "

No access to the applicant review here :)

There has been a little confusion surrounding 'Founding Member.'

Basically Founding Member is an honorary title for the people that helped originally create a guild. However it is not a seperate rank of its own anymore, just a title. So a founding member could be of Member rank or Veteran rank or Leader rank, as Zyco and I are.

In our new way of looking at things, we said the only criteria for Veteran is that you have made the leap of playing more than one game with us as a Member. That qualifies most founding folk as Vets, but not all.

Kallis I <3 u but you have only played one game with SoH. =(

Anyway, as there is no longer an active officer forum, no one is excluded from any guild conversation. So all you are missing is the review of applicants in the game we are currently playing.

Also - if for whatever reason any Founding Member prefers to have the Veteran title show on the forums, just PM me and I will make the change. I made all founders Founding Member regardless of whether they would otherwise be Members or Veterans.

lol ashin I wasn't saying I wanted access to the applicant review thread thing a ma jig...

you asked "Veterans who were also Founding Members should have the Founding Member title beneath their avatar. They should also have access to the Applicant Review. Can I have a Founding Member confirm this is working correctly please?"

I was merely responding since my tag does say "founding member" geesh :p

::wonders if she should resent the one game remark considering it was the first game :p and since she's always been here in spirit bah :p::

off to eq i go ::dances::

• 2 months later...