Promotions!

Ashin

• 3 weeks later...

OK well I'm way behind on promotions and cannot seem to remember to do this on Fridays (apparently it only takes like two drinks for me to completely abandon all responsibility - singles take note!).

So I'm going directly to forums, and if someone could please remind me to congratulate these new members on Friday, I would appreciate it. Meanwhile, forum-grats to the following Recruits on their promotion to Member:

• Kiyana
  • Mimilo
  • Orian
  • Sisley

In addition, we have fallen behind on promotion to Sr. Member. This was due in part to my thinking the revised promotion tracks would be finished sooner (so I figured I would just wait for that). But with work having been so crazy (and becoming crazier during April, I just learned..), I think I need to proceed with our current ranking system for now.

For our AION chapter, Sr. Member requires a minimum 3 month tenure as member, along with a high standard for conduct. (So it is *not* purely time-based right now, just to be clear.) Newly promoted Sr. Members will gain access to the Applicant Review forum, where they will race to absorb all sekret guild dramas, past and present, and then burp when they are done reading..

:Onion36:

So, without further delay, congratulations to the following new Seniors..

• Decompression
  • Dililah
  • Eryalin
  • Opal
  • Solintore

Brace yourselves for the roller-coaster ride that has been our overworked Applicant Review board for the past six months! :jump: