Promotions!

Ashin

You've made possibly the worst day I've had at work end well. I thank you for that.

Being one of 4 people (in total) running a Wendy's that's on one of the main highways of your state is a miserable thing, but coming home to see this makes me hate life at the moment a little less XD.

You could just say congrats. :)

....congrats

I feel like the kid who didn't get to graduate and now has to do summer school which ends up turning out to be really awesome and I learn a lot about myself and realize that everyone learns at their own pace and it isn't embarrassing to go to summer school it's actually pretty cool because Mr. S let's us totally get away with stuff, next week he's taking us all to the beach to teach us about tides but you know it's going to turn into some zany high jinks involving beach patrol, a soft-shelled turtle, two canned hams, and a whooole lot of duct tape. Now THATS a movie I'd pay to see.

Another sweeping list of promotions (that I should have mentioned during our meeting last night!), including two bigguns:

Congratulations to the following Recruits on promotion to Member:

• Draknar
  • Kite
  • Zilver

Congratulations to Huntyre on promotion to Chapter Lead (Aion)!

Congratulations to Kiffen on promotion to Game Officer (WoW)!

As always I want to add a big "thank you!" to Kiffen and Huntyre for offering to help the guild by offering their time and talents in this fashion. :_wub: