Long time no see, under a new name!

Anatanasia

Ok, this has been a long time coming :)

I'm a slow leveler at times, so please forgive me for that, and for my long absence from the boards.

Rhyliethi, my assassin, has had a gender change and is now Cimmerian and is sadly only lvl 38 at this time. The character I love to play now is my Chanter Anatanasia who is level 43 and climbing. I'm hoping to be considered for SoH on her. I've kept in touch with Mordrid and Huntyre and have been in fort alliances with them a few times. I also had a ton of fun doing my first Miren run today with a group of you guys and look forward for any possible future invites.

Hope to hear from you guys soon and feel free to just say hi to me in game!

(For further info, page 2 of this forum has my initial intro thread "The Life of Rhyliethi" I believe)

Yeah I had a blast doing those runs last night and being invited along for forts. It was my first time ever being in Miren and Krotan and honestly, while the mob xp might not have been the best, the company was (and so was the quest xp) and that's what makes or breaks a run. I have to admit, I couldn't stop the fit of giggles I had during the Krotan run when half the group showed up as polar bears (which made me just have to eat one of my own so the giggles continued on). I just now realized that it was the melee group who was all in polar bear form - maybe that's why we zerged through there so quick - the mobs died laughing at what was attacking them. XD

I'll send off a whisper next time I catch someone online. I'm at work right now and once I get home, it's food and then an in game event I'm needed at with my sin, but you'll get that whisper Huntyre!

Again, thanks for the instance run invites!

Hey Ana, glad you made it back to the forums and thanks for coming along for those runs. The one thing I want to explain and make sure you understand is that we're a single legion family. So our alts are not in other legions on the exception that it is your own legion created for storage purpose only or if we are no longer active in the current game. If you have any questions feel free to contact Huntyre, Xoric or myself.

Hopefully we'll be able to group up more often which will become easier as you get a few more lvls. Once you get to 50, you should have a lot more opportunities to group with us.