Single White Warlock looking for love...

Mordigrim

...but I'd be willing to give up on love if I could find a good 10man raid group.

I am experienced in all current content, my current guild (Dystrophy) cleared 11/12 before disbanding. Or, more accurately, before merging with Errata. Unfortunately for me, Errata is a 25man guild, and I strongly prefer 10man raids. The only fight we hadn't downed was Nefarian and I'd like to blame group comp for that, we had a lot of trouble controlling the adds in p1. But that's neither here nor there. The point is, I know all of the current bosses and am ready to jump into a raid group.

I'm currently playing as Demonology with Affliction as my off-spec. I know Demonology isn't the top spec in simulators right now, because of that I'm flexible about which spec I raid with, but Demonology is definitely my preference. My armory link is http://us.battle.net...digrim/advanced and if needed I can dig up Dystrophy's raid logs on worldoflogs.com for more info on my numbers output.

I'm looking for a guild that has a relaxed and fun atmosphere. I need a place that has adult players that can handle my all-too-common foul language and my sometimes "inappropriate" sense of humor. I probably won't fit in well if people are easily offended. I also probably won't fit in if the raid leader or other raiders are prone to nerd-raging about things like mistakes mid-fight or wipes. I play to have fun and enjoy myself, not to get yelled at or be in a hostile environment. I like to get bosses down quickly and efficiently, but I want to have fun while I do it. It is a game, not a job.

If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Hello there!

The raid team that is in need of a warlock could actually take you tonight, I believe. Are you available from 8 to 11pm EST? I'm sure they would prefer to take an applicant over a pug.

As far as relaxed/friendly yet efficient, yes. We raid on a casual schedule and have achieved competitive results.

As far as inappropriate, that means different things to different people. Being naughty? OK. Racial / homophobic slurs? Not OK. So you'd have to clarify what you are referring to there.

I would *love* for our new warlock to also be interested in BG's / arenas when he's not raiding.

Thanks for the welcomes!

By inappropriate I meant "dirty", not racial or homophobic. It's very important for me to be in an environment where everyone is friendly and gets along, so I wouldn't jeopardize that by being intentionally offensive or generally uncivil.

As of right now, I have no plans for tonight, so unless something important comes up between now and then I will be in-game this evening.

In BC and WotLK I would BG on a regular basis and casually arena just for points, but I haven't really done either since Cata. I'm not opposed to PVP content, I actually enjoy BG's, but to be honest I'm not a very good PVP'er which is why I never got serious about arena. Typically when I'm not raiding I'm either goofing around on my many alts or playing League of Legends.