Abhorash, Warrior selling permanent insurance.

Abhorash

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Abhorash/Marko!

I've enjoyed the couple times we've teamed and am looking forward to moar!

Checking the forums is a good way to stay informed regarding your guild and guildmates, i.e., events will be posted here (and there'll be an MOTD notice to alert you to look!)

As for flaming...it depends. We frown on guildies who use LFG to incite riots or troll for general trouble. People seem to forget that when they open their mouths, what comes out represents all of us here in SoH. That includes pugs as well as the opposition.

Casting aspersion on the "enemy" is part of gaming so the degree and tenor of said flaming is the bit that's in question for me. I personally /rage at peeps who demean and belittle others, whether they are members of the oppostion or of our own faction. "Leveling" the act of reducing someone so you feel better about yourself, or doing the opposite, self-aggradizing behaviors (puffing one's self up in contrast to another), are both indicative of someone who feels inadequate or inferior ... and this behavior is often malicious and mean-spirited.

This is, in my honest opinion, not the same as needling the enemy, lol. Good-natured ribbing is just that, good natured. You cannot be responsible for how someone interprets your comments, but you are responsible for what you spill out into the universe so, I try to let good judgement prevail when needling an opponent (and trust me, you'll not find a filthier, meaner old broad around lol)

That said... let's PvP!