(Aion) Faehr - Israphel Chanter

Nyme

Hiya -

I may end up changing this character's name as it doesn't fit really well, but we'll see. At any rate, I know I'm lower level than what you folks are looking for, but I'm looking for a good home, and have been chatting with Aery for a bit. Regarding my history: I've been gaming for quite a while, starting in EQ1, and raiding at the high end for 4 years, and playing EQ2 raiding at the high end for another 4. In between those two, I've played WoW and most any other major MMO on the market.

I'm 34 years old, and I work in IT. I'm looking for a lot of what you folks describe, which is "hardcore" casual. Beyond that I'm just looking for a good solid group of folks to help me along the way, and that when I'm able, allow me to help them in return. I'm interested in all aspects of Aion: sieging, instancing, grouping, and just chatting.

Thanks for your time!

Hey Nyme, I'm happy to bring you in, as we've been talking for a couple weeks when you were leveling your glad. I just want to reiterate that you are aware that we're an end-game legion, so being the only lower level you're going to have to be capable of soloing and pugging your way up.

From our conversations, I think you'll be a great addition to our little community. Try to be proactive and join vent and participate in legion chat in order to get to know your legionmates while you're leveling up, and see about getting together with some of the alts that are bouncing around. I believe Kleerik actually has a cleric around your level that he is wanting to focus on for now, so you may look to getting together with him. :)