Gramulk's app to South Of Heaven

gramulk

Hello and thanks for the chance to app to your guild. My name is Jason but i will and to gram gramulk frosty_one. Just turned 29 last aug and live in north carolina so i would ba able to make all raid times. I was 10/12 pre 4.2 and also spent time on the PTR just so i would have a heads up on the FL fights prior to its launch.

Personally I am really bad with applications due to the fact that i wouldnt want to put all useless info in here and have ppl go well either he is a du,bass or just cocky. If there are any question and I know there will be due to how short this app is just post i will be checking the all the time. thanks again Gramulk

I also hove Toons on Executus, Onyxia, Mal' Ganis

Hello there!

Are you applying to join Retcon's team? What class(es) do you play here on Stormreaver? How long have you been playing WoW?

Thanks. =)

yes I am appling to Retcon's Squad or if you have a opening in a run that raid more then twice a week either way is fine with me . On Stormreaver i have a lvl 85 orc mage acrane PvE spec Frost PvP, LvL 85 BE Hunter Surv PvE BM PvE. I started playing WoW about 2 years ago with a break somewhere in there.

Edited by gramulk