Rent a Sorc interested in Legion

Devliin

Hey what's up been looking for an active legion and have been hearing good things about SoH for a while now. My main is a pro sorc named Devliin, been on him since the day the game came out so he's decently geared and more importantly I know how to play my class. I'm usually on at least 2 hours a day usually in the night. What else.. oh yeah i know a scrub templar named Dreax :0

IRL i'm a 25 yo m from NYC. Work in banking and mainly use Aion as way to decompress. Just looking for cool mature group of people to enjoy the game with pretty much

I looked for you the other day, but no luck, our playtimes have been at odds with each other the last couple days it seems! A few should be on tonight that can invite you, myself on Aeryalin or Eryalin, or you can get with Jack, Yaki, Tasvyder, Isara, or Rokk to send an invite when you're ready. Just let them know you have already posted an introduction, etc.