WoW Stormreaver - Narox 85 Prot / Fury Warrior

Narox

Ashin:

There really was no parcticular reason for me to pick you guys. I just have been going on through a few guilds, and their guild names, and progression. Since most of them are HM modes as well I focused on the most interesting, and appealing guild name. South Of Heaven would look nice under my name. Then again, new guild, new people, harder/further progression than my previous guilds. I just hope I'm up to it, since I haven't had a chance to honorably fight along the side of such hardcore players as yourself. As for the so called "chastity vow" that's not exactly accurate. What I meant was, I just completely left PvP behind and switched to PvE for the fun of it. For the competition between guilds in progression and interaction between guildies during PvE end game raids. It's not that I don't like it, and have anything against. I just don't have the desire to thrive upon PvP anymore. I've done it for a while.... I still have my Centurion title back from Vanilla honor system days. Love it.

Hip:

I use the Heroic Strike for higher threat, as well as for extra dps, since it deals a nice amount of damage. And Shield Block is used quite often, though mostly for high damage intake moments. Example: running to the middle during Ragnaros fight, for when seeds spawn, and if Rag is currently being tanked by me, depending on the tanks stacks. Though yet again, it's just a 30sec cooldown, and then there's Shield Wall and Last Stand.

As for the "mean and strict" story, it's not just something I do in the game. I use it in my everyday life. "No pain, No gain.'' I know that being polite and friendly, gets shit done as well, but mean and strict though professional gets it done most of the time. Inevitably I knew you'd be talking to my past guildies. That doesn't concern me though, but I asure you whatever they might say about me, negative that is, I will prove wrong. I'm assuming you have talked to the certain person about that specific occurance with "mean and strict", and from what I know, that person doesn't agree with me about being mean, and pushing them to step it up. Matter a fact, that's becaue I brought it up just a few days ago, and the person denied that, that happened. Which by the way, that's exactly what happened. They're just young, oblivious, and a little ignorant to realize it. For when this person, was complaing about the guilds raid progression, dungeons, heroics, and personal in game needs, I just simply called them out on their complaints and "put them in their place". Ever since then the person has been gradually interacting more with guildies, and putting more effort into the guild, etc. That's why the person is now currently the new Guild Master of the Immortal Elites, and not me. For when we started to lose people (which I couldn't get a chance to be "mean and strict" to, since they left, I didn't bother) I started to lose interest in helping, and just simply got sick of constant worthless effort with no results.

In the end though, I suggest that you personally see and give me a good solid try to see what I really am like, and how I play. You can only learn so much from what people tell you, rather than from experience.

-Always. Ever. Even when I'm not.

I feel Gag Order and Blitz are only useful on trash in a 10m raid environment. Bosses can't be silenced for 3 seconds, and don't need to be, nor can the important adds be stunned on encounters. Therefore those talents are exactly that...trash. Now heroic dungeons, that's a different story, mostly one that people don't care to hear about :p .

I feel Gag Order and Blitz are only useful on trash in a 10m raid environment. Bosses can't be silenced for 3 seconds, and don't need to be, nor can the important adds be stunned on encounters. Therefore those talents are exactly that...trash. Now heroic dungeons, that's a different story, mostly one that people don't care to hear about :p .

Yeah I know, true, but since I was playing with ppl that often lose attention and get zoned out, pulling trash and messing up, I tired to prevet that.

Well, since I haven't had a chance to learn how HM works and the prorities of it. Seems like War Academy, Field Dressing, and Deep Wounds is what I will go with, since that need of extra dps on HM. I'm just a bit used to playing with 15 year olds, fucking up and pulling random trash, such and so on. So I choose the points in blitz and gag order. But it does make good sense for that extra dps on HM, def going to respec.

I used to strongly prefer tanks that took deep wounds, for the added threat benefit. I think there is an option to ignore it, these days. But there's still a noteworthy damage benefit. All damage counts - even the tank's!

But I think we have drilled down on your spec quite enough for now.

You've been excellent about following up on your application, which looks good in our eyes. However, you've also acknowledged that there was no particular reason for you to apply to our guild (other than our name being cool - and we appreciate that, but it's not a very compelling reason). Having a qualified backup tank on the roster is obviously a big benefit for us. But I'm not sure how happy you will be if we can't get you much raid uptime?

Competent tanks are highly coveted - it seems to me that if you wanted, you could probably find a guild with a full time opening, and maybe be happier that way?