Wildstar Intro - Santino

Santino

Hmm, okay...here goes:

OK Questions.... hmmm..

What the best song to be written after 1962?  When you say adulthood, do you mean I-expect-you-to-act-like-a-grown-up adulthood or OMG-get-out-of-my-house adulthood?  (Joking, I'm sure you don't actually feel that way.)  

Mumble has a push to talk feature, which means we will only hear the great danes when you are actually trying to say something.  Whether or not we can hear you over them....

How many children do you have?  I have 2, a 12 year old son and a 10 year old daughter.

Do you ride your motorcycle to work in the winter?  

Damn, so many...I'm old so I remember sooo many.  One that that hasn't gotten stale and popped into my head is Something to Believe In - Poison

3 kids, 23, 20 and turning 18....son, son and daughter respectively

Ride in the winter? In Edmonton Alberta? Yikes....that make Hell's Angels cry.

Hi and welcome!

Rifts would definitely make a better MMO than it has a tabletop p&p game. :p

My gaming group has a running joke regarding the xp charts as written in the book along the lines that backflipping your way to the store (successful skill checks) earns you more xp than saving the world.

Re: stereotypes, I think Canada has some of the best. Wear them with pride! :giggle:

Heh, very true...but they had SO many classes, races and possibilities.  A fleshed out lore, etc and really enough variety that fantasy, sci fi or other gamers would all have something to relate to and no one would question why they are all in the "soup"

Hey there and welcome!

Well since i've always wanted a motorcycle myself i'll ask you this, what is your dreambike?  And would you let anyone borrow it? :D

Well, I was at the registry (what you might call the DMV) the other day and a guy parked beside me with a hella fine Harley with just enough chrome goodies on it to say "bad@ss" but not too much to say "I installed every mod I could find in the catalogue" and...no way someone soils my ride by borrowing it  ;)

Good guy, this Kris!

Heya, thanks Matt.  Much appreciated.