[FFXIV] Introduction

Graysen

Good afternoon,

I'm currently looking to transfer over to Leviathan from Diabolos and saw that your group is currently recruiting. I am applying as a WHM and my ilevel is 92. I stopped playing back in October and rejoined the game during the free weekend. Prior to quitting, I had cleared up through Turn 4 and made some attempts at 5 without downing it. Coming back and seeing all the upgrades,it was kind of sad having to convert my quint melded neck and headpiece haha. I'm slowly shuffling back towards raid readiness and ready to start plowing through Second Coil. My current worklist is to complete the extreme primals, grind out hunts for sand/oil, and farm ST for UAT. I'll eventually work towards upgrading my relic but that whole chain is so time consuming that I'll just wait until I've caught up on the other stuff.

About me:

Prior to raiding in FF14, just about all of my raiding experience came from WoW. I started out raiding as a holy priest and eventually moved into enhancement shaman towards the end of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. That was my "main" up until I stopped playing in August of last year. I actually really enjoy the playstyle of the enhancement shaman and if I had to choose a class to raid with outside of WHM, it would probably be MNK.

I'm 29, married with a kid, still working on that damned degree, live in California, and work in the IT field. I have a job that requires me to travel pretty frequently around the country and infrequently abroad. Most of the time it isn't an issue but a couple of the locations I visit have terrible hotel bandwidth. I also travel with a personal laptop just for gaming so hardware isn't a problem.

Everything I post is pertinent!  :p

Let's make a Mumble date!  Are you free some evening this week?  In the meantime, I've set you up with Guest access so you can cruise the forums and get a feel for the SoH community.  Some of the other members may be around to chat as well!

PS. Another one for Team Shaman, Team IT, and Team Atmas Are Stupid!  :thumbup: