Introduction - blackmars Thiesant

blackmarsThiesant

Hey there, 

I just got back from a few months break from Eve and I'm looking for a change of scenery.

I've been playing eve since late 2016 and I've turned into a fairly casual player, going out and roaming a few days a week in Black Rise (some weekdays, mostly weekends) with the lovely people in RvB. However, most of their fleets are MST and I can maybe catch the tail end of most of them if I hurry back from work.  I'm looking for content in the after-work hours in EST and during the day on weekends.

I'm in my 30's now and I just don't have time for edgelord memery in my life anymore. I want to go out and enjoy playing internet spaceships with like-minded people. I have to say, reading your code of conduct and 5 dirty words is like a breath of fresh air.

IRL: I live and work in Toronto as a software developer. I play a lot of hockey (goalies are always busy) and a ton of D&D. I also play a healthy smattering of other games, like the Battlefield series (used to play competitively as a kid), a few other FPS games, and whatever else some friends and I are playing together at any given time. My partner and I have a Corgi named Preston: https://imgur.com/a/xlHACGQ

Looking forward to joining you all out in space!

What was your favorite Battlefield? Have you been keeping up with the TTK issues in BFV?

It's really hard for me to pick a favourite. I really enjoyed BF 2 and 3 and Bad Company 2. The TTK stuff kinda sucks but it hasn't stopped me from playing and mostly enjoying the game so far. I'll be honest though, I haven't had a chance to really sink my teeth into BF1 and BFV like I used to. 

What's your favorite Eve ship?

I like weird or unconventional fits (it's something I like playing around with). It's hard to limit myself to one ship but I have a Hull tanked Vexor fit with a little over 32k EHP that's a lot of fun.

How do you drink your coffee?

I don't actually drink coffee. Never liked the flavour. I managed to mostly kick my caffeine habit a few years ago.