Looking for a new guild, maybe?

Tayomi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case no ones noticed it.. When I'm not working I'm a board addict! It's read the boards or wash dishes. So I"ll wait till 3pm wash dishes, spray some pledge in the dining room, some Lysol in the bathroom. Sprinkle some water on my forehead and pretend I've been doing something besides, staring at a CPU screen all day.

Talking about in game lag, I got a little better results it seems by running msconfig and disabling punkbuster and my Ipod services from starting every time I start my comp.

I love oatmeal, but the stove top version, with big, plump, juicy raisins and cinnamon. I also like milk and rice the same way. Tho this mornings breakfast was not nutritious I had a rice krispy marshmallow treat, a few cups of coffee and some angel food cake.

I've also noticed a trend I'm not happy with! Any time I have a day off during the weekdays. Servers patch and or come down for maintenance. I'm going to have to start keeping my days off a secret, so I can play on them.

I don't know if drinking is good or bad. But I do know I'm fond of drinks that have Vodka in them. I keep OJ around just so that I can have fuzzy navels on a whim. To let you know how much I like Vodka, my freezer is small, and yet I still keep a big bottle of absolute in there. Drives my husband bonkers.. he can't fit two 1/2 gallons of ice cream in it, because my vodka is taking up to much room.

If i was smart, id be decking the Xmas tree instead of stalking the boards.. Ha, I'm to lazy to get off my comfy chair...

I like Alizee The original

In case no ones noticed it.. When I'm not working I'm a board addict! It's read the boards or wash dishes. So I"ll wait till 3pm wash dishes, spray some pledge in the dining room, some Lysol in the bathroom. Sprinkle some water on my forehead and pretend I've been doing something besides, staring at a CPU screen all day.

I love the way you think!!!!!!!!!!!

Reldare

I need someone like you at my cabin.