The biggest baby of them all

Zyco

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mad:Ok for one thing I wasnt even in this thing with Ashin and Zyco and I find I am blocked. I swear sinceaccording to Zyco I have free rain to post my feelings I am going to say one thing. Ashin you are nothing but a sad man who has nothing in your life better to do than to pretend you have a life in these boards. I think that you are not happy unless you are showing your power trip over someone and making it out like you are king of the world. Let me tell you something you might not know already you arent. Surprise!!! You just screwed up by having this thing with Zyco. He is right when he says that you chase everyone out. So now you delete this. Because we all know you dont like people going against you.:mad:

:mad: I think that you are not happy unless you are showing your power trip over someone and making it out like you are king of the world. Let me tell you something you might not know already you arent. Surprise!!! You just screwed up by having this thing with Zyco. He is right when he says that you chase everyone out. So now you delete this. Because we all know you dont like people going against you.:mad:

I dunno. If I were a Guild Leader(guffaw), I would kick anyone who made such an ignorant, bigoted statement on a guild forum, regardless of their status.

It is fine if you want to harbor such ridiculous xenophobic feelings towards an entire group of people, but please refrain from forcing other people to read/listen to it. An excellent chance for the ole "Don't ask, don't tell." policy.

Zyco was even given a chance to retract or apologize for his idiocy, and instead chose to reaffirm it by stating it over and over again.

In the end, everyone will survive. This is purely cosmetic, as there was really no working relationship present anyhoo.