@Xoric

Atrael

Wow! So I have to ask, how many Adma runs for your lannok spear and how do you like it?

P.S. Give it to me.

Well its one big problem is over all damage is pretty low, even with a pvp fused with it. I actually carry two polearms, formally my DDK(now fenris) and Lannok. Lannok is great vs ranged in Abyss or folks trying to kite, but vs geared melee your going to want something with more punch. Lannok could be good vs melee if you get down glad kiting; which I tried and found I am only okay at, so I prefure heavier damage weapon.

Mordrid has Lannok as well, but he pretty much uses his fenris/bow exclusively. Only time I seen him bring out Lannok since he has finished fenris was when I was trying to kite him in a duel with my lannok or in DP when fighting power generators.

If your going to push a lot of runs for extendables, Bakarma is where it is at. About +30 damage, but you have to fuse with an attack speed weapon to make it worth while. This is a much more challenging run though, needs both gear and tactics.

Xoric

P.S. (added after edit) I think I probably did close to 60-70 runs before I got it, maybe more. I only got it like days before 2.0 and I was going to give up on it.

Edited by Xoric

Adma is a group instance. Depending on gear and make up of the group its about 40-60 minutes unless your doing princess as well which adds about another 45 give or take to it. Though time can be reduced in suicide runs. Lannok can be a real gear or skill check to fight. If you have a really skilled group you can get away with doing it with much less gear. 3-4 months ago we would do Lannok with little issues as a legion, but I would go with better geared pug folks and struggle. Though with 5 more lvls gear and skill will be far less of an issue I am sure.

Xoric

So does that mean your my pet as your posting to me specificly :)

I am not sure DC exact cooldown(guessing 6 hours), but your not really going to be running more then once a day. Bakarma is a tough fight and can be exhausting just to go through once let alone twice in a day. There has been a bit of talk about running Bakarma again legion, but the 4 runs I have been on since 2.0 release has all been pick up either with friends or pugs. If we do run it legion again chances are me or Mordrid will be there as well fighting over the polearm.

Xoric