FYI: DKs in Cataclysm

Zilver

Looks like the DK is now THE preeminent multi-target DPS class again since the patch. I am running a frost 2h build for pvp that simply destroys everything in my path. In the battlegrounds DKs are usually the top 3-5 damage dealers in the 80s bracket. Howling Blast spam is ridiculously overpowered atm. Paired with a holy pally and the duo can take on 2-1 odds.

Just thought I'd bring it up because from my recollection your roster was only left with one DK after my departure. You may want to consider an adjustment since it is unlikely that there will be a nerf for quite some time.

Good luck to you all!

Yep. I've moved my love affair from the hunter (Which still makes me sad) to the Death Knight. Having a good time and almost got my 3rd piece of T10. Being willing to tank or DPS makes Dungeon Finder alot more user friendly. Not tried PvP yet but looking forward to it.

Yep. I've moved my love affair from the hunter (Which still makes me sad) to the Death Knight. Having a good time and almost got my 3rd piece of T10. Being willing to tank or DPS makes Dungeon Finder alot more user friendly. Not tried PvP yet but looking forward to it.

I haven't really tanked much of anything, so I have no idea how blood spec is working out. There are a ton of complaints (as always) on the official forums about blood tanking. I couldn't say one way or the other if it is any more or less effective than other tanking classes.

As for the hunter... I loved mine too back in the day.

I haven't really tanked much of anything, so I have no idea how blood spec is working out. There are a ton of complaints (as always) on the official forums about blood tanking. I couldn't say one way or the other if it is any more or less effective than other tanking classes.

As for the hunter... I loved mine too back in the day.

Blood seems pretty good. The self heals you can get are beneficial I do miss some of the frost AoE for multi mob pulls but *Shrugs* Works well enough I suppose. Frost is currently the top DPS tree from what I've read and it's fun to play imo. I enjoy the DW but the soft hit cap to DW is crazy high.

Blood seems pretty good. The self heals you can get are beneficial I do miss some of the frost AoE for multi mob pulls but *Shrugs* Works well enough I suppose. Frost is currently the top DPS tree from what I've read and it's fun to play imo. I enjoy the DW but the soft hit cap to DW is crazy high.

I'm going 2h for pvp bust damage, although I love the look and feel of DW. I may check out DW post expansion.