Dillan Returning Member

Dillan

Hey Dillan, welcome back to Aion. How've you been? We have changed the name of the legion in-game back to "South of Heaven" as official chapter, so just look for me on Aeryalin or Eralyn today. Also, I need you to post a new introduction thread here in the public access forum. Tell us a bit about yourself, what you've been up to, etc. I'm sure you remember, if not, you can see the current intros as example. A good paragraph or two to re-introduce yourself to the older members and to meet the newer folks.

Look forward to seeing you in game! We currently do not have a low level population, but if you're looking at your main being the ranger, you're only a couple levels away from Udas and Eso groups.

Hello Everyone its me DIllan im back. Most of you recall my 39 Chanter[Dillan]. Due to some finance issuse i had to take a break, but thats behind me and i want to re intro myself

I been plaing aion since release(on and Off). Im a Former FFXI player which is a hard drug to break. My real main is "Trader[49Rng]" which is now on the same server as Dillan. the reason i keep playing this game is not the PVP but the crafting. i Enjoy it ,i love it, MUST BE COME ONE!!!. so my playin style differ from alot other player. I grind slowly, i like to completed Every quest, and i even read the mini storiesthe NPCs speak of every time u talk to them. Im a supporting person i like helping, its a great time to learn and spend time with others....ummm hmmm ...idk what else to say sooo ummm I like Bows.. and the ingame events i try to make them all if i don't work..

If you need to find me ingame

Info

Game time: M-F(Before 8am, After 4pm) Weekend (Anytime)

Main Characters: Trader[49RNG], Dillan[39Chanter]

Mules: Tradebank,Tradeassassin, Traderanger,Tradecleric

Mule Legion: "Trade Inc"