Stacks

Stacks

Hello all,

I am from the legon Dark Omen, same as Fazol. The legion is dead and I need a new home. I am a lvl 55 temp in 1337 40e armor, 55 MC GS W/pvp and mostly 55 eternal pvp jewls. Also a master WS! I like to PvPvE I do besh hm (keyed), cruc, esso, dredge and gelk fort sieges mostly but can help others if they need a temp for gear. I also can play a 55 sin in udas/sw gear and also a 53 SM w/crap gear. Ive played other MMO's like L2, WH, etc! Looking to update my temp armor in 2.7 come Oct.

RL: I am 36 so drama wont be an issue. I am currently stationed at Ft. Knox, ky (army) but will be heading North to CT around Dec. Married w/ 3 kids and 2 dogs and a cat and fish. I have 2 tats oone of a scorpion on my back (cause im a scorpio) and a skull on my leg (cause I was 18 and in the Army and free, haha). I will be out of the Army in about 3 months because i was BLOWDED up to many times. Wife played this game for a bit she is a 55 cleric but she has stopped playing for awhile. An thats about it.

PS: I read CoC looks good and I agree w/it

PSS: Sry but I HATE Lima beans! I do eat cookie crisp though!

Stacks