Leàite - WoW Application {Resto/Enhance Sham}

Kailarthas

Toon: Leàite

85 Tauren Shaman, Enhance/Resto

A/S/L: 19, Male, Nebraska

RealId: Available upon request, hate those spammers.

Availability: As soon as I can tell the boss I need Tues/Wed/Thurs night off. (One or two, not all three)

Previous Guilds:

<Eulogy>

Great guild for socializing and levelling, wonderful people. No raiding.

<Lost Soul Society>

New here, nothing really happens, no raids, no RDF's, no BG's...seems pretty dead.

My Class:

Enhancement is fun, bonking things with lighting-enchanted tankards and all.

Resto...ah...My baby. I love resto. I love watching HP fall, and then suddenly it's there again. Hearing the frantic cries of dying party members, then their sighs of relief as they realize I was already casting. Hearing the "DING!" my UI makes when I Riptide someone and get Tidal Waves to proc, or seeing the blue bar of Total Healing Done be on top of the pink, white and orange ones? Best. Feeling. Ever.

My UI is currently set for Heroics, but suffice it to say it's open, clean, and minimalistic. Three bars, player and target unit frames, chat, buff/debuff/CD bars, and party/raid frames. Omen and Recount run in the background, and show when needed.

I use DBM, Bartender, Masque, SexyCooldowns, Recount, Omen, Prat, and WIM. the rest are purely cosmetic.

A favorite fight, you ask?

Marrowgar. Marrowgar 25, to be specific. People running around, people being spiked, people standing in poop. Lots of stuff to heal, and I need to think fast to avoid NEEDING healing.

Improvements I need to make include better mana conservation in the new (to me) format, and better management of stats and itemization.

To close....

"We are ecclectic. Our members are boys, girls, gay, straight, conservative, liberal and come in a variety of colors. Do not apply if you don't know how to behave in this environment."

This, this bit ^^, is what made me think you guys are perfect for me. I'm pretty average, white male who likes girls, but I despise the sheer amount of hatred in this game for those who aren't exactly the same.

Now for the technical stuff.

I can and will install Mumble, though I'm a born and bred Vent-user.

I am currently on Cenarion Circle, but will realm transfer if my application is approved.

I can raid one of the three nights a week, guaranteed. Just have to tell the boss to change my schedule, is all.

I play on a fairly decent laptop, and have a fantastic connection, so no worries about lagging out or having death by FPS.

I've a morbid sense of humor.

I sound drop dead sexy, so your mumble server will be greatly improved.

I need a hardcore raid environment to feel pushed, ya know? I enjoy feeling like I'm at my limits, and then pushing past that point.

As far as game dedication goes, I have a 6 inch long, 4 inch wide Horde emblem on my right shoulder in ink. Does that count?

I'm good for you, you're good for me, let's make magic happen.

Hi there and thanks for taking a moment to post an application.

You sound like a fun guy, and if we were a social/casual guild I would have no problem offering you an invitation. However, we're recruiting for a US300 raid team. Therefore we need to see an armory and raiding experience that are in line with that. The core healer spots in particular come with the highest of standards because so much depends on their performance and reliability.

I think you chose to app with us for good reasons, but I can't consider this app for our raid team at this time. You can certainly keep us in mind if you wind up sticking with the game and establishing some retail-server cred. :)

Until then, welcome back and good luck.