Guild App

Geomus

Hello there

It has been a really bad tier for us and we just want to find a good home for MOP. We are LF Core Raid Spots, no bench warming. In Cata we ran together in a 25 man that managed 6 of 8 HM Pre-Nerf. The guild then had a power struggle between some of the officer and fell apart. Some of the people affected by this started a 10 man that we joined. That 10 man failed because after one week and a spine kill they stopped playing. We then Joined another 10 man guild which did management 8 of 8 hm, but really isn't for us.

Some info on us -

Druid has healed since Karazan was a holy pally till Naxx then switched to Resto Druid at the then current guilds request. Was Warlock from Molten Core till Karazan.

I met the Priest after grul's and her priest has always been her main.

We saw you listed as a 10 man so we were not sure if you were in need to two healers or not, but figured we would at least fill an app and ask. If so she can app as well.

Geoz - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Geoz/simple

Yovanna - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Yovanna/simple

lsonnie@comcast.net is my RL ID

Thanks,

G.

In Cata we ran together in a 25 man that managed 6 of 8 HM Pre-Nerf. .

So I'm assuming you were just a part of the guild that got 6/8hm pre-nerf? Not actually on the team? Both characters' heroic DS achievements were well after the nerfs...

Ultrax 4/18

Zonozz 5/16

Blackhorn 5/30

Spine 6/27

Not sure what recruitment post you're referring to because our recent one is: http://us.battle.net...opic/5912671593

Our 10m recruitment post should have already been bumped down into the depths of hell, did you venture down there to retrieve it? There is also a stickied thread name SoH Status [WoW Chapter] at the top of this forum with our current raid team details.

We are a 25m guild but at the moment we are not recruiting a healing Priest or Druid. The healer roster has been stable lately and we're currently focusing on evaluating recruits for DPS slots. Regardless if you're able to post any performance logs of your recent Heroic Dragon Soul endeavors that would help greatly.

This is the priest, he gave me his login info, for your site. I have no idea where he got the 10man idea. Prolly confused with another guild. But my bad on what you are recruiting. I looked on wow-progress, it said "high" on resto druid(it still does btw). I was impressed with your statement on there: "History. This guild is over seven years old. During our time in WoW, not one member has ever walked away from SoH to join another guild." But seeing how rude your response is, I don't think I believe it any longer. Thanks for your time. Oh, and I also apologize for his "pre-nerf" mistake. Not sure why he even thought that. The guild we were in was not very good and a horrible experience. We will keep looking, despite what you may think we have a lot to offer a guild.