Hello Hello!

Thr3at

Hi everyone! Long time no see!

just thought id check up on the place I once called home :)

i have only been in contact with Unabi + Atrox scince i left, so on this fine tuesday while waiting for the servers to come back ill post an update.

Everything seems to be moving along quite well now. I was sick for a couple months with pancreatitis and something messed with my liver ensymes that was caused by a gul stone, i am 100% better now tho.

I am still playing WoW on dunemaul (Dawk-60 UD Priest).

im in a great raiding guild with some RL + online friends called Broken Aegis. We have all of MC and Onyxia on "Farm Status", have also cleared all of ZG and AQ20 many times.

I will be getting The Burning Crusade expansion when it is releaced, so I will be on WoW for quite some time. Anyone feel free to MSG me in game if u need a healer :)

I wish the best of luck to u all, maybe we will cross paths again in the future.

Hi threat. =)

I'm glad to hear that your health stuff worked out ok.. like two months ago I had some random pains "down there" and I immediately thought of you lol. Fortunately in my case it turned out to be nothing.. but I feel for you and I'm glad it's all behind ya now. You'll never take pp for granted again. o.O