Nerdrage - Prot Warrior To the Gods.

Nerdrage

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again SoH,

I wanted to pop back up on the radar today and drop off a couple of WoL a bit more indicative of how I feel I can perform in a 25H environment. Hip, I am sorry to do this to you, and I appreciate your thoughts on these:

http://www.worldoflo.../?s=7459&e=7768

http://www.worldoflo.../?s=8399&e=8796

Now, normally I would want to post a kill, but these are from 25 H Shek'zeer progression, prior to me realizing I was raiding for 20 plus hours a week, and taking my recent hiatus.

I'm not quite sure why I cannot find skull/demo banner in here; but I was certainly dropping Skull banner, on the pull and chaining it to the other Warriors Skull Banner. I would also quite regularly be dropping Demo Banner in-between myself and the DK tank once we had all 6 adds placed.

With Storm Bolt, I was trying to hit an add with it when they would begin to return after being kited. To buy a few seconds of the adds not getting mega stacks of Kill.

Cheers,

NR.

PS: Thanks again for your time in my consideration SoH. At this point, I can only imagine the behind the scenes conversation about my app. If you guys would like to chat on mumble at any time, I'd be happy to make myself available to answer any questions in an honest manner.

Hello,

I have enjoyed reading your posts and, on the one hand, I definitely like a lot of what I am seeing about your personality.

Many of us can relate to feeling overwhelmed at Mists launch. It was stressful, especially for those of us who work long hours before we can log into the game. I actually took a few days off from work (not in reaction to the extreme daily's - it's something I like to do any time a new expansion comes out), and still couldn't nearly keep up. And, if I may speak for him, Hip felt especially overwhelmed both because his work was picking up extra hours and because he was dealing with some health issues outside of game. However, he did not leave. And that's one of the reasons he is one of the two tanks on this team - because I trust him implicitly and know that he will never do anything to leave this team stranded.

Would things have worked out different for you if you had been in SoH from the start? Would our more reasonable schedule have staved off your burnout? Would belonging to a team with deeper social ties have kept you from leaving the game? I don't know. I shouldn't make assumptions, but the bottom line is that I don't know.

That, and the fact that Hip is still not super enthusiastic about your logs, is the reason I'm going to pass on your application at this time. There are two-nights that produce very impressive progression, or who start a bit later than we do, and I feel like maybe you should look for what you really want (in terms of schedule) before settling on a schedule that is not ideal for you. However we can definitely keep in touch and see how both our situations evolve over the next several weeks. My btag is ashin#1840 - just make a note on the invite if your btag isn't something I'll easily recognize.

Thanks for the application and the considerable thought you put into it. :)

Hi Ashin and SoH,

Thanks for getting back to me, I really appreciate it. Ashin, your questions really do make quite a bit of sense, and I certainly appreciate where you are coming from. Not having been in SoH during that time, I couldn't say for sure.

Having said this though, I do believe that both your schedule, and your guilds approach to raiding, I'd like to think that I would have stuck around and been contributing member to your group during that time. This time around I am really trying to put forth significant effort in finding the right place for me, as opposed to looking at progression levels, and throwing in an app.

Hip, (and anyone else who may perused...) I realize that by posting my logs flippantly without much thought, did not allow for me to put my best foot forward. Second chance for a first impression and such!

Either way Ashin, I will be adding you to my btag list, so that I can let you know more about exciting Nigerian Banking Opportunities and how I just made $75 an hour using this one little known trick!

But in all honesty, I'd like to keep in touch in the hopes that possibly in the future I might be able to work not only with yourself and Hip, but perhaps the rest of SoH.

Cheers, and thanks again for your time guys.

NR / Angus

PS: btw, if anyone else would like to add me to their btag list: #nerdrage1735. I'd be happy to run CM's or old school content.