T11 - 12-13 HC

T12 - 7-7 HC

T13 - 8-8 HC

Favorite instance:

Ulduar 25

Viable alts/offspecs:

Fury Warrior

Attitude:

I have a positive attitude. I always strive for the best and expect only that from myself. Even when content is tough or there is continuous wipes, I always push through and have the attitude that we can get the content down and that we will. I dont get burned out easily, even if I do feel that I still push on and dont leave people hanging dry. I have played since release in 2004 and have only taken 3 breaks. One was in Cataclysm as stated above, other was a few months after WoW started, and other was 3 years ago due to a family crisis (long story).

Learning methods:

I use various sites from Elitist Jerks, Icy-Veins, to the wow forums and mmo-champion forums looking for peoples input and stats. I also use various tests of my own doing other reforges and stat weights. I use AskMrRobot, Reforgelite, along with Simcraft. I always strive to be on the top. I dont settle for the bottom. The more competition the better, it just makes me better.

Previous Guild(s):

Baddies 25man raider

Revolution (officer) 10 man

BlackDawn (senior raider) 25 man

others...

Useful skills:

Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring/JC/Blacksmith/Alchemy/Herb

Personal Information:

My name is Chad and I am 24 years old and out of university. I am currently working in the sales industry for Grainger (I sell tools, supplies, fasteners, safety supplies). I am a fairly outgoing and active person. During the winter I spend a lot of time snowboarding. During the summer I go to the lake a lot to go camping and jet skiing. I tend to be very grammatically correct and punctual as well. There is more, you can ask.

Contact information:

Krav#1597, can provide skype and google talk if needed or a email.

Your crowning achievement in WoW. What is the thing in this game you're most proud of, in terms of progression or otherwise?

I do not really have one thing in this game that I am particularly proud of. I always take pride in all progression that I am in. I have been apart of many first time kills and during those kill I was generally leading the way. I have always taken some form of leadership guild in 95% of the guilds I have been in and being able to be trusted and accepted into that role is something I am also proud of.

P.S. I also have 2 friends that might be interested in joining if you guys have room Varrexx (Ret Pally ilvl 512) and Poonerr (Survival Hunter ilvl 506) thanks.

I tend to be very grammatically correct and punctual as well. There is more, you can ask.

If we're being proper, you should have used a semicolon. There is more; you can ask.

Just a few quick questions before I go to sleep:

- You list some solid HM experience for Cata, but that doesn't seem to be on your mage. What were you playing then, and can you link the armory? When did you change to mage?

- By contrast your progression last tier was not so great. What happened?

- Why are you currently looking for a guild and how did you find us? What's the reason you're into SoH?

- Are you raiding as Frost this tier? Why? Are you comfortable bringing other specs to the table and, if yes, what's your raid experience on Fire and Arcane? Any parses?

- Why mage? What does mage do better than any other class I can bring to my team? Please give examples of ways in which you used your class utility during HM progression last tier.

Thanks for the app. and I look forward to hearing from you. :)

If we're being proper, you should have used a semicolon. There is more; you can ask.

I would have used a dash, myself. There's a big tone shift between "I tend to be very grammatically correct and punctual as well. There is more..." and "you can ask." :p

HI! I'm Negido! Welcome to the forums? I have a few very pertinent questions in regards to your application.

Are you optimist or a pessimist?

Do you like to dance?

Favorite color?

Play Starcraft 2?

Favorite movie?

Favorite disney movie?

Do you drink? If so, what is your drink of choice?

Thanks!

Negido

- You list some solid HM experience for Cata, but that doesn't seem to be on your mage. What were you playing then, and can you link the armory? When did you change to mage?

They were on a shadow priest and a rogue. Neither are 90 at the moment. I made the change to Mage to fill a role in my friends guild and that was the best fit at the time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Slydr/advanced

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Kravanix/advanced

- By contrast your progression last tier was not so great. What happened?

A few things unfortunately came into play. At the beginning of MoP I was in a guild called "Blackdawn", whom I have been in a guild with for an extended period of time. Things were slowly falling apart in the guild and progression came to a stand still. In some cases progression went in reverse as we were having issues killing bosses we had already downed. Then people decided to stop showing up causing us to not fill a roster. Myself and a number of others separated from the guild and started our own named "Revolution". We progressed fairly fast until some personal issue came up with a few core members. We were currently on the server "Stormscale" at the time which is a dying server. With the server dying, recruitment was very difficult. We decided to disband guild and three of us (Varrexx, Poonerr and myself) came to Stormreaver to join the guild "Baddies". All was dandy until recently when they decided they were going in the direction of a 10 man. For the three of us that is not very appealing and have decided to look elsewhere.

- Why are you currently looking for a guild and how did you find us? What's the reason you're into SoH?

As stated in previous question, current guild is headed in the direction of a ten man guild which is not appealing. Interested in SoH because of raid times, progression and current class needs.

- Are you raiding as Frost this tier? Why? Are you comfortable bringing other specs to the table and, if yes, what's your raid experience on Fire and Arcane? Any parse?

I am raiding as frost because its considered the top spec on many logs and data sheets that I have seen. Frost also works best with my lovely arcane gear from previous tier. I can play Arcane well and as for fire, I am a little rusty but I can easily pick it back up. I have no parses at the moment because the member using logs for us didnt have a premium account and the logs have been deleted.

- Why mage? What does mage do better than any other class I can bring to my team? Please give examples of ways in which you used your class utility during HM progression last tier.

I am playing a mage because it is currently my most geared toon, fit into previous guilds needs and I believe I am a fairly good mage. Mage brings consistent high dps, crit buff, food, portals, time warp. The class isnt always what is better to bring to the team, it is the player. You can have the top dps class played by the worst player in the game and would be rendered useless. I maximized my dps in various ways. I was the raid leader therefore I had to know the fights inside and out. Having this knowledge I was able to make sure I was in the correct positions to help the guild out in any way.

Thanks for you time looking over my application but I am going to withdraw my application at this time. Varrexx is a good friend of mine and I would like to stick with him as I have been playing with him for a few years and you guys currently do not have any room for him at this time. Sorry for taking up your time.