Kozzo - Boomkin/Resto

kozzo

My favorite raid tier..DS/tier 13. I loved raiding during that time.

I think MoP is pretty decent, and content has been released at a nice pace. I think the amount of dailies needed to do certain things is pretty ridiculous. I think not having feasts and whatnot is actually pretty cool because it enforces you to make your own if you want better food, although people can just buy their food. Which is fine, but what i'm getting at is self-..serving/reliance?

You do what you have to do to raid, right, especially if you love raiding and it's nearly all you do on WoW.

Overall I like it

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite raid tier..DS/tier 13. I loved raiding during that time.

I think MoP is pretty decent, and content has been released at a nice pace. I think the amount of dailies needed to do certain things is pretty ridiculous. I think not having feasts and whatnot is actually pretty cool because it enforces you to make your own if you want better food, although people can just buy their food. Which is fine, but what i'm getting at is self-..serving/reliance?

You do what you have to do to raid, right, especially if you love raiding and it's nearly all you do on WoW.

Overall I like it

Mind actually blown.