Mistweaver Application

Valored

Mistweaver monk here, had a thread on the WoW forums and Ashin posted on my thread and I was very intrigued.

Name:

Dominic/20/NE Ohio

Real ID:

Valored#1826

Armory Link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Valerenic/advanced

Days Played:

31 at level 90, 32 total

Comp/ISP:

AMD FX-8150 @ 4Ghz

EVGA Nvidia Geforce 680 @ 3GB DDR5 memory

Ping: http://www.pingtest.net/result/80655149.png

Speed:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2682951222.png

UI & Keybinds:

http://imgur.com/7vveViB

Logs:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/218071/ - Look for the ones with either heroic attempts or where things are dying, it is a two group guild.

Raiding Experience:

Vanilla: T1 + 1/2 T2

BC: Kara/Grulls/Mag/ZA/SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT (all clear)

LK: 10/25 Naxx full complete; Uld 10/25, 10M drakes

Cata: T11 5/13HM 10M; T12 7/7HM 10M; T13 8/8HM 25M

Mists: T14 9/16HM 10M; T15 2/13HM 10M

What are your professions? Why did you choose them?

Inscription/Tailoring.

Tailoring is one of the, if not the strongest profession for int users. Early expansion the spirit enchant was nice, but now with proper management, an int cloak proc can offer the most throughput for a burst situation.

Inscription, I just really wanted a deck.

Previous Guilds:

Legitimacy - Brother's guild raided with them till BC launch

Nokturne - 25M oriented guild on Alexstrasza, raided with them until LK.

X Raided - 10/25M, officer seat for recruitment, MDPS raid lead in 25s, 3rd team raid leader for farm 10s. Raided until ToTC launch.

Superfluous - 25M guild, where I picked up healing for the first time. Lasted for T11NM

Shadow Dominion - 10M guild. Healer/Tank/DPS as a druid until T13 1/8HM

Veritas - 25 turned 10s. Raided T13 and T14 as well as 2/13HM T15.

Hiya Valored. Don't know much about monk's so I'll stick to personality!

So tell us about yourself!

What do you for fun outside of WoW?

Do you play any other games?

Do you dance?

Do you drink, if so, drink of choice?

Favorite movie?

Favorite book?

What's the number one thing on your bucket list?

I think that'll do for now!

<3,

Negido

So far so good. Can you tell us why you rolled a monk and what you raided with during Cata progression?

Also, being from Ohio you have a head start as I seem to like members from that state. But you didn't really tell us anything about yourself personally. What do you do for a living? What do you do when you're not raiding in wow? What intrigued you about our team?

@ Neg: I'll try to get all of those there.

:Outside of WoW I am what I call a "3/4 time" student and work so most of my free time not on WoW will be spent relaxing on Netflix, maybe some LoL with some buds.

:I do play some games outside of WoW but since I am pretty busy until summer (Yah almost here) I don't get much time on those because WoW is a bit of a time-sink. DMC and Bioshock Inf. were some titles I have picked up and haven't really touched yet.

:To answer your question I tried dancing just now and from what I can tell, I am a god at it. I should probably try it in a social situation.

:My politically correct answer (I am 20) is I don't. My smartass answer is appletini's because they make me feel fancy. My real answer is just a cheap tasting beer, Miller anyone?

:Can I count "Arrested Development" as a movie?

:Favorite book is I have none. Public schooling killed reading for me and the last book I read that wasn't for calculus was the "Pendragon" series.

:I want to see as many of the "uncharted" places in the world as I can. Nature is amazing and it is sad that we keep tearing it down for stripmalls and McDonalds.

@Raer: Yes, both are officers currently. Yuten raids with me; Taki with G2.

@Ashin: I rolled a monk to fill a gap and try something new. I joined my current guild late into Cata, like right before MoP and we had one committed person to MW and she is kind of "meh" at healing. It seemed enticing watching Affiniti from Blood Legion play it on PTR streams. I played a druid and the styles seemed similar. I actually had quite a bit of numbers ready to go for resto druid for cata and the week before MoP launched I RaF'd myself to get fast leveling to grant levels to instant 80 my monk.

I hoped answering some of the other questions above answered a bit about me. I am going to school to get a degree in Computer Engineering and work in a pizzeria making pizza and being a "Jr. Manager".

I was drawn to your team because of raid times (a big factor for me), progression, and history. You posting on my thread didn't hurt, but from a bit of research I did on you guys it seems like you guys are a pretty solid bunch.