Stormreaver local, Blood Deathknight 538itemlvl Rizorqt

Rizor

Pretty much sing 5 piece actually lol, So far its the only gearing option that i've come across,..Although I do enjoy the extra Runic power from the 4pc from time to time,

I'm only under the expertise cap by 0.16% Just took a look at my log for primodius from last night and my auto attack got parried twice and a heartstrike once, If it came down to where those 3 attacks where in fact game breakers then I would reforge and get completely capped.

I have kind of grown accustomed to use vampiric blood in conjunction with Zandalari fortitude trinket, So I don't use it on cooldown, My bloodshield stays high because fights like Magera and Durumu or any fight that I off tank I like to build up this bloodshield buffers prior to each phase transition so when I go into the fight and the bosses/mobs become reactive and attack me I have this Nice 900k bloodshield for the start of each phase, I'll also more then likely continue to stack on the shield untill It drops below 300k in which ill wait to take some damage before going back into the tanking rotation.

As far as my boneshield use, Like Simetrik boneshield is a defensive cooldown like any other. so Pooling it for use on high damage phases is key to staying alive. for example, during the beam phase on durumu Ill use a combination of boneshield Because my stacks are getting high and we single tank that fight., Antimagic shell because im taking Magic damage from soaking the beam damage, and Vampiric blood to counter the affects of the Mortal strike debuff during that phase.typically near the end of the beam phase ill receive a blessing of protection and use a cancel aura macro, and continue the fight this normally happens right around the end of when my cooldowns are fading so its a smooth transition.

I summon my ghoul out when I know there's going to be a high damage/Hectic phase for healers coming, that way I don't have a global in between living and dying, If i get low or go into perdition mode I can instantly sacrifice the pet and save the day. Healing in 10man is spikey at best, Unlike 25man you don't have 6-10 healers pummeling you with healing, But more strategically placed heals.