Wildstar intro - Operon

Operon

Hello and welcome!

I've always been fascinated by Seattle weather, is it always rainy and cloudy?  Might have to migrate there if it is, cuz this Texas sun burns my delicate Chua skin :p

We often have scattered or broken clouds, with overcast skies being the norm large parts of the fall, winter, and spring.  However, it just makes the sunny days all that more satisfying when they appear!  It often drizzles in those 3 seasons, but our actual total rainfall isn't unusual for the lattitude, it's just we got periods of days or longer where there is on and off drizzle or rain.  It's rare that we get downpours like the Midwest and South are used too, just a lot of gentle sporadic rain...sometimes it gets to you like chinese water torture.

The summers, however, are fantastic.  Room temperature or warmer most days, often high pressure, sunny weather for weeks at a time with only brief clouds or rain to interrupt.   And the days are longer than most of the continental US.  We have a lot of retired "snowbirds" that live here in condos or vacation homes in the summer, and live in Arizona or Florida for the winters.  This period of nice weather lasts from about late June through mid September.  Best kept secret is the tap water, It's some of the cleanest, purest water you will drink in the country.  I often travel out of state to the Midwest and to California and the Southwest.  My amazement at how foul and disgusting the tap water tastes is unceasing.  I'll trade a lot of cloudy days for tasty water anytime!

• 3 weeks later...