Wildstar Intro - Bok

Bok

Welcome to the community!

If you didn't have Battletoads for the NES, then I don't think we can be friends.

Cramped for time right now so just going to get to the point(s):

• You mentioned you lean more towards the PvP side of MMOs, so what is your PvE raiding history looking like? Most of my raiding was in EQ1 and WoW. Some minor stuff in other games.
  • What is your favorite word, or phrase, in any language (Fantasy languages count - so Elvish, Klingon, Twi'lek, etc..) I use F**k in every possible way the language allows.
  • What is your hobby, or hobbies, outside of gaming?  Hiking?  Working out at the gym?  Polar bear wrestling? Play pool and some table tennis. Hiking is a good time as well. Golf golf ,golf.
  • Do you watch any anime?  If so, what genre(s)/series do you like the most? No
  • What kind of music do you listen to when demolishing people in PvP (or killing bosses in PvE)? I dont usually have outside music going, but i should start doing that. Interrupts voice coms...

See ya around.

1) I thought bok choy made a horrible screaming noise when you cooked it.

1a) But I guess vegetables don't make sounds.

2) Rush is a great answer to the should-never-be-covered question! Agree completely.

3) The Wheel of Time is definitely the best book/book series that people can't stand, lol. I like it a lot, myself. :D

4) BATTLE!

5) What is your stance on Chua? Yay or nay?! Playing one. Pink rats with shotguns, whats not to like?

Edited by Bok

You don't have outside music playing at all!?  Craziness. One of the best parts is when you que up to talk and people hear N'Sync blaring in the background.

You should remedy this but playing your guilty pleasure music as loud as possible while talking over a VoiP.

Hi there Bok!

I'm going to send you a welcome message with lots of important infos, please read when you have a few minutes and post where instructed to.

I see you've got no shortage of questions so I'll just say that I look forward to getting to know and playing with you soon. Mani has been a great addition and a pleasure to play with so far.

See you in Nexus!