[FFXIV] Intro, inquiry

SuperCat

Hello, I saw your recruitment post on reddit a few days ago and also got a response to one I made from Vivi. I was wondering if you are still looking for a summoner for coil raids. My summoner is ilevel 98, I have completed the first coil pre-echo, all the extreme primals except Ramuh, and have lots of experience with T6. However I have not passed it yet due to an unstable coil group. I like them very much but after 3 months of failure I need to move on, I wish to progress at a faster pace and I know I am able to. I learn fights very fast and and rarely make mistakes once I know the proper execution.

If there is anything I can do to "try out" let me know, I am very interesting in hearing back. If the summoner spot has been filled thank you for reading anyway, and see you around Leviathan server.

Welcome to the forums!

An officer should be around shortly, possibly, to bump you up to guest access so you can peruse the forums a bit more.

The chapter has plans to bolster the ranks up to support two coil groups in the future, so as to if the summoner spot has been 'filled' or not is slightly irrelevant.  Of course recruitment decision are made by our leader, Midri (and that Atrael guy).  They'll give you more information and such once they come around.

We, as a guild and community, also like to ask a very broad range of questions just to get to know you (and other recruits) better since you are applying for a certain chapter within the guild but you are also applying to become members of a more diverse gaming (and human personality/character/IRL professional level) community.  

So, to start it off:

• Care to share more about the person behind the computer?  Age?  In school or have a career?  Married?  Single?  Kids?  Animals?
  • What do you like to as outside of gaming - hiking, camping, rebuilding vintage motorcycles, kangaroo boxing?
  • Favorite type/flavor of ice cream?
  • Do you watch many sitcoms?  Dramas?  Anime?  Comedy?
  • Favorite book and/or author?

Others will/should be around to throw more at you.

See ya around!

Welcome! Midri and I would love to talk to you about our guild at your convenience.  Please feel free to add me (Atrael Vivi) or Midri (Rhiri Ngoldo) and we can pull you into Mumble. In the meantime, Midri will be along to help set you up for guest access.

Hey sorry I haven't responded in a while. I'm avaiable to mumble any night past 8 this weekend. Truth is I've never used Mumble, used to Vent, so I'm not sure how this works if you can let me know what I'm supposed to do that would be great.

• Care to share more about the person behind the computer?  Age?  In school or have a career?  Married?  Single?  Kids?  Animals?
  • What do you like to as outside of gaming - hiking, camping, rebuilding vintage motorcycles, kangaroo boxing?
  • Favorite type/flavor of ice cream?
  • Do you watch many sitcoms?  Dramas?  Anime?  Comedy?
  • Favorite book and/or author?

That's a lot to throw at me all at once. It's a little awkward but whatever.

I am 27, I work very early mornings at a coffee shop and usually sleep in the middle of the day so I can game at night. No SO, no kids. Between pets, my very old cat died in February and haven't felt like getting a new one yet.

I don't think I have a real hobby, I mostly read, play D&D, go for walks while listening to music, or see movies with friends. Every Sunday we watch something on TV, either Animation Domination, Game of Thrones, True Blood, lots of stuff Sunday nights.

I prefer chocolate icecream and other chocolate flavors like chocolate peanut butter.

I don't watch any Sitcoms currently though I enjoyed How I met your Mother while it was on. Mentioned some other shows I watch with friends.

My favorite book is still The Hobbit. My current favorite author is Tanya Huff, I love her "Valor" series.