Troll thoughts!

GrayVon

Sigh .. the public boards are lacking enough content for a serious Fourm Troll such as myself!, I need more access for some serious trolling fun!

Although the thread about the new banner takes some twist and turns and really never mentions how bad it is to download with a 56K modem (people still use thouse?) I must agree the Moth conection is tenious at best.

The name of the guild/clan to one un-indocturened implies a not so perfect but still very nice place to be (once ya get past the WB conection).

more ramblings tomorrow ....

Not everything needs to be blatant or obvious. And there are some things about SoH that only our members will understand fully. =)

(I can think of many examples but they all involve cheap shots at guildmates, so I will do the right thing and refrain)

Son of a...

The name was derived from what is pretty much the diametric opposite of a WB channel program, a completely different Slayer than Buffy:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.americanrecordings.com/slayer/">http://www.americanrecordings.com/slayer/</a>

It means something else entirely to us as a guild, but that's not my point :mad:

I'll also mention that the album went platinum a long time ago.

OMG.. nice find Gray!

I got into Slayer in the 7th grade (1985) and got sick of the metal gimic by 8th grade and was into punk and hardcore from then on. Slowly as I age I have been getting into the old stuff I listened to and been on a huge metal kick for years now again.. hehe