[FFXIV] Chris Introduction

Chris

Hey Chris, if you can make it on either before 9pm or after 11pm EDT tonight, we can do our Mumble date then.  Otherwise, Atrael and I will both be out of town until Sunday, so we'll have to put it on hold again.  

Hey! I can get on around 9-9:30pm-ish PST, if that works for you.

Snip....

My name is Chris (PLD, DRK) 

Snip...

I also enjoy fighters, rts, and moba's so I watch a lot of the FGC and E-sports tourneys.

Snip...

Aion, WoW, .

snip...

I’ve only raided in WoW (Vanilla-WoTLK) 

snip...

My other motivation for raiding was to get pretty gear. I like pretty gear.

snip...

If you have any questions, bring em on! I'm ready for them ;)

Which do you prefer PLD or DRK?

Is SSBM a fighter? Dota 2 or LoL? If Dota who are you rooting for in TI, if LoL, favorite region? Favorite Champ? Favorite team?

What class did you play in WoW? How far did you get in Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK. Did you PVP?

What are your thoughts on Goofy being a personified characterization of a dog in Disney Universe, while Pluto is one of the only non Personified characters, the same species, and kept as mickey's pet?

Daffy duck or Donald Duck?

Mulan, Aladdin, or Lion King?

Which do you prefer PLD or DRK?

Is SSBM a fighter? Dota 2 or LoL? If Dota who are you rooting for in TI, if LoL, favorite region? Favorite Champ? Favorite team?

What class did you play in WoW? How far did you get in Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK. Did you PVP?

What are your thoughts on Goofy being a personified characterization of a dog in Disney Universe, while Pluto is one of the only non Personified characters, the same species, and kept as mickey's pet?

Daffy duck or Donald Duck?

Mulan, Aladdin, or Lion King?

So hard to choose, right now i'm gearing up my DRK but PLD will be next followed by NIN.

I do consider the SSB series a fighter, but I don't take it seriously and play it more as a party game with my friends, haha. LoL! My favorite region is LCK because of OGN's host  :disdain:, in all seriousness, LCS. All time favorite champ is Varus, got so much hate for picking him back in S3-S4 because he wasn't a meta champ, that made winning lane or carrying that much sweeter.

Rogue, Rogue, Rogue. I actually had 3 rogues, One for every time I quit and came back. In Vanilla I did everything except Naxx and Temple, TBC = cleared, and WoTLK cleared. I did BGs when they first came out for fun (and the grind for the Lobotomizer) and 5's with my friends just to listen to them rage at each other. It was mad entertaining. 

You know I've asked this question too, but people seem to accept that Goofy is a "human". It was always strange to me that pet's exist in that universe.

Daffy.

Lion King followed by Mulan.