Hey all

Guest StoneSourSSS

Guest StoneSourSSS

What's up everyone! I was told you were looking for a Rune Priest and I'm looking for a guild so it only makes sense to apply. My character name is Braska, which is a lvl 20 Rune Priest, and I also have a 25 swordmaster. I heard many good things about the guild and was hoping to see them for myself.

I'm 21 in real life and I work with my friend doing construction when needed and also work at a restaurant. I'm usually on nights 9-12 or so and also mornings when I don't have work.

Not much else I can think saying without explaining my life story =p so hope to see you in game.

Hello there -

Nice to meet you. BTW we enjoy juicy life stories and so please by all means spill all you've got if ya want ;)

Both classes you have are pretty wanted throughout the game, and the squishies just love you healer types!

I do not have a char in T2/3 at the moment, but if you have any questions guild wise let me know in game. You will find me most often on Natsu but occasionally on Occupational. Skaka/Mcreager is also a viable resource.

The above poster, Devilspawn, has a char in T2 or T3 atm I believe...so he would be a good guy to play with. Disclaimer: Devilspawns actions/rhetoric/views does not directly reflect the views of SoH or any of its members ;) lol If you can charm him then your a definate shoe-in... lol

• 2 weeks later...