Introducing myself

Flashmaster

Hello!

I am a shaman and I just rolled him as of today. This is my first time playing warhammer and I am excited to play something new. Originally I spent my time playing WoW but through the years the game just isn't what it used to be for me so now here I am, applying you your guild.

I'll be honest, I work nights so the time I spend playing will be during the day but I usually get three days off so I will be around generally 3 nights out of the week.

My main goals in this game will be to hit 40 first thing and after that hopefully I can help out the guild with a little scenario action, RvR, and whatever else this game can offer end game wise.

Other things that interest me are TF2, console RPGs, I occasionally play Halo, watching sports, and other various outdoor activities. I am in my senior year in college and am graduating with a degree in information systems.

I will be playing scenarios all night and my name is Kaaboodle. I will be checking back on these forums religiously and I hope to hear from you!

It's very generous of you to offer that to a group of strangers. =)

The most important thing is for people to play classes they enjoy; it doesn't help the team if someone tries to force themselves to play something they don't like. Having said that, it seems everyone is rolling Shammies, and it wouldn't hurt us to have more DoK's and Zealots IMO.

We can talk about it more the next time we're both online, or you can message Zyco (he is usually on during the day and is co-leader with me). [i am Rancour in game.]

I am trying out the zealot right now and it doesn't seem all that different from a shaman. The only reason I went with a shaman is because they looked cool so it isn't like I had my heart set on a shaman. The name of the zealot is Flashmaster and you can contact me on their as I will prolly be trying him out.