Myniu says hi

Solmas

Solmas is my forum/vent tag, Myniu is my toon. Elend and I are rl homies and have played MMO's together since EQ1. We also ran around w/ alot of SoH folks when we were on Monolith and in the guild Reaver. I met Ashin while trolling on the forum boards and we've had some good conversations on occation :) I'm not on as often as I'd like because I'm a full time student right now so I mostly play when I can, but generally I rock worlds :)

Quick bits on me; I'm 28, culinary student, and reservist. I'll be deploying to the sandbox in Jan 2010 and will be gone for 6 mos. I'll be graduating school when I get back and hopefully traveling to Italy to learn how to cook more :) Otherwise that's about it.

I'm always down for helping out if someone needs and I'm glad I got to play a sorc since we're short on those and not healers...for the moment. Thanks for the add all and lovely to meet u!

Like he says, Solmas and I have pretty much been acquainted since fall of 2008.. he was actually the reason I got to know Reavers which let us get to know Reik some more. Now it seems we have the whole family here. :p

Glad to have you finally in the guild sir. =)