Guild Application: Inife

Guest Inife

Hey guys! Just wanted to say you all seem like an awesome guild that is right up my alley. Would love to be a part of ya'll. I am a 34 Marauder, bout to be 35. Hit me up if you have any questions!

Cya in game!

~X

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I ever mention how fun it is to visit Arizona in February and freak out the locals by swimming nekkid in their outdoor pools?

Mid 50s water is actually very tolerable. It's better than the swimming pool I grew up with. I swear they chilled that water. The river was warmer.

Freak!

Why? I find wet clothes to be a terrible nuisance and I don't think I could handle the though of ocean water that was warmer than a bath. I'd be thinking a lot of people peed in it.

Although I'm not hardy enough to go surfing here like I see many people do. It's all I can do to get up to my ankles before my feet go numb.

Did I ever mention how fun it is to visit Arizona in February and freak out the locals by swimming nekkid in their outdoor pools?

Mid 50s water is actually very tolerable. It's better than the swimming pool I grew up with. I swear they chilled that water. The river was warmer.

Yeah, when I first moved here I was swimming in the pools in the middle of the winter too. Everyone was looking at me like "0.o? Who is this man and where is he from? He isn't even wearing a parka, and it is 60*, he will get hypothermia!"

Now I am a bit too much of a pussy to do that, seeing as I have been here for like 7 years, I finally acclimated.

When last I was back in the ol' AZ I heard of a pretty silly new (or maybe old) rule that you can get a ticket for being in your backyard nakey. To top it off supposedly it is a felony. It would make more sense for it to be a peeping tom invasion or something for those that see you than you doing wrong. Perhaps I should do some research before posting this....nah