The biggest baby of them all

Zyco

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pook I am not sure what you mean by working relationship. If you are meaning between Ashin and Zyco I believe considering that is between them. You may have veteran under your name but you have no idea or clue as to the relationship between them. Zyco has strong opinions. But then again so does Ashin. He just likes to hide his in pm's.

Why the hell is everyone so uptight about bastard.. and I said most, not all.:thumbup:

If you honestly don't know what is wrong with your statement, I don't think anyone here could explain it to you. If you thought it was funny, I guess that is something you need to work out for yourself.

Just for perspective, let's give some other godawful examples of your type of bigotry.

"African Americans are usually criminals."

"Most Muslims are terrorists."

"Jewish folk tend to be greedy liberals running the world from their underground bunkers."

Etc etc.

I suppose you could try to twist the word "bastard" into a term of endearment...good luck with that.

Bastard:

1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.

2. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person.

3. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.

/shrug

Pook I am not sure what you mean by working relationship.

Yep, to clarify, I have zero idea what goes on between Zyco and Ashin. I was referring to the fact that they haven't been playing the same game for quite some time, so the actual impact on the guild or any of the people involved is minor at best.

I understand completely that you have to defend him, as you have a personal stake, but for him to make such wildly idiotic statements insulting someone he has no contact with was just really strange. The fact that he doesn't even understand what he did wrong is even more pathetic imo.

I have no frame of reference to understand where you are coming from, as I don't associate with people who find such conversations acceptable.

Ashin is nowhere near perfect either, but to try to spin this into being his fault is laughable. Are you honestly implying that Ashin pushed Zyco into saying what he did? Anyhoo, your loyalty is commendable.

I am impressed and thank you for that definition. I will write that down for future reference. You can put your dictionary away now.

When there is no logical response you could give to explain away your loved one's behavior, I guess it is easiest to try to be witty eh? :rolleyes:

Edited by Pook

If you honestly don't know what is wrong with your statement, I don't think anyone here could explain it to you. If you thought it was funny, I guess that is something you need to work out for yourself.

Just for perspective, let's give some other godawful examples of your type of bigotry.

"African Americans are usually criminals."

"Most Muslims are terrorists."

"Jewish folk tend to be greedy liberals running the world from their underground bunkers."

Etc etc.

I suppose you could try to twist the word "bastard" into a term of endearment...good luck with that.

Bastard:

1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.

2. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person.

3. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.

/shrug

lol.. nice try:thumbup: