Hello! from Madwitch

Madwitch

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot, but i happen to have a 16 Glad that i use as a banker.

But unfortunatly, i don't see stoping playing my SM and picking up the Glad and go though Morheim for the 4th time again.. ugh. i picked SM cause i wanted to range DPS in raids. now that i'm tiny i can cast a couple of things and hide behind our troops in the field Or stay way back and cast for a battle in mid air.

i am very touched that you would waive the level requirement, and i would totally rise to the challenge of leveling a toon fast, but i don't think i could find the motivation to level a 20 when i could be playing either one of my 30's.

i have to be honest withthe play time i can put into this. a couple of hours per night and week ends won't do. :(

Thanks for the friendly acces, i have read a couple of thread and laughed at some.

if you have room in a fort raid, let me know i'm usually always on for raid..even if sometimes i log with my jacket on after coming from work.;)

if i don't reply at first, insist. i might have missed it or simply afking to get food or, remove that jacket..

but we might definatly talk if they open server moves.

Cheers!

Hey! Hi Eryalin,

it's nice to be recognised. :)

Wednesday nigth we took back Western Siel and got together for a nice defense on Kysis.

The number of Elyos showing up for forts have been going down alot lately. after we have taken siel without any resistance, i thought we were going for our 2nd take of the night...

i was very surprise to see them get in kysis and able to set up for the Deity. I Know alot of people quit the raid at that point. But we got together got our strategy in place and we got them.

it was nice! this totally make up having to let them get siel last week end.

Good job everyone, Thanks for not quiting. :)

heard about the fraps that lead to elyos account ban? big names on the other side that we see often.. Resistance might become even weaker. :neutral:

Cheers!