Carthain Application (50 Sin)

Carthain

Where to start...

I'm sort of a NCSoft junkie. I've previously playing Lineage, Lineage 2, as well as Guild Wars. I started playing Aion on Lumiel a few days after release, mainly for the PvP. Due to my previous NCSoft experience I figured there would be a mind numbing grind, and I sort of like the fact that you feel a sense of achievement after spending months trying for 50, or getting a new piece of gear. I'm one of the few players I've talked to that never felt burned out on the way to 50, mainly due to the players I gamed with.

I've been with Vigilance Prime since day one, but as more people began to get to endgame everybody got there own groups and it was getting very tough to do anything as a legion. I'm looking for a solid group of players that's willing to go out and do plenty of activities; after all this is an MMO and I like the multiplayer part of it. I'm hoping that with an established legion like South of Heaven there wont be too many arguments or personality issues. I get enough drama in real life and would rather have a very casual environment when I try to enjoy myself.

I've grouped with Joe a few times and I hope that he can vouch that I'm a decent guy, but if he doesn't it just because he's jealous.(You know you are joe) :lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic