Legion Application after Server Merge

Sora

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnx everyone for the welcome ^^ good to see ppl that are open to bringing on new ppl after a merge like this.

And to Huntyre, yes i am an assassin, even after the supposed "nerf" i still love this class, just takes a little more strategy in pvp now than; "k imma ambush, stunlock n game over" lol

Look forward to meeting you all in game though, will be nice to have new friends to chat with n fresh faces to grp with

Well I have been on Israphel since launch, i have seen the (L33t) legion drama on our server and most of the ppl i lvl'd with early in the game *the core which came from GW with me just didnt like the pace and mechanics of Aion stoped playing. The rest have static grps they do dredg, DP, adma, etc with. My legion isnt big on attending fort raids as well so i was always in pugs.

So when i heard of the merge coming i wnt the the board for both Lumiel and Marchutan, browsed forum posts, legion rank and rosters, lvl range etc. Then narrowed it down, visited legion sites and talked with various ppl on both servers.

So after learning what you guys had to offer and what you have already accomplished not only in Aion I felt that SoH would be my best shot to keep enjoying the game. Then after learning you guys had deep backgrounds in previous games both of which i have played alot of and some that were around before i even knew of online gaming, I knew that I had to get a chance to join you and find my place :)

I really like the fact that you ALL work together in game and actively keep up with other things on the forums, which i have seen is hard to come by cause most players just dont pay attention to legion forums.

That in a nut shell is my reason for making the decision to reach out to SoH.

** on a side note, i do alot of forums signatures for friends and other gamers alike, so if anyone is interested feel free to catch up with me and we can get something set up for ya.

Merge on the horizon now, and cant wait to meet you all :) things are pretty quite on our server right now most are just waiting for nxt week i suppose. Ill be on vacation nxt week, but im gonna try to log in on the 14th to secure my name, then when i get back i hope to meet up with you guys