HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Stasis

Happy New Years, SoH!!!!

My resolution is to drop 20 pounds. I managed to quit smoking successfully 2 years ago, and last year I lost 10 pounds, so another 20 this year will put me where I want to be.

Happy New Years, SoH!!!!

My resolution is to drop 20 pounds. I managed to quit smoking successfully 2 years ago, and last year I lost 10 pounds, so another 20 this year will put me where I want to be.

wow big grats on that

My resolution is to regain my life. *crosses fingers*

Happy New Years, SoH!!!!

My resolution is to regain my life. *crosses fingers*[/quote:1rapijfq]

I only make resolutions I can keep.

Like..I resolve to drink a lot of beer this year.

I dont make resolutions.. and Happy New Year.. the NY ball coverage from what I saw was mighty lame! Every little bit was sponsered and so corporate...

NOw the other countries NYE celebrations looked so much better! Australia was really cool looking and same with China and the worlds tallest building (always forget that country)

We had NYE Balloons sponsered by Korbel Champagne, NYE hate sponsered by Chevy, everything else you see sponsesed by Pontiac.. wonder whats up with our crappy car companies that they had to sponser all that.. maybe if they made good cars